Some excellent questions have already been submitted for my year-end webinar tomorrow with the American Chemical Society.
- Why have oil prices fallen?
- Will China’s growth recover in 2015 – and if so, will it be back to the ‘bad old ways’ of stimulus?
- Why are the stock prices of large chemical companies like Dow Chemical, Lyondell Basel and Westlake Chemical falling so badly, when there is a surplus of oil and when the price of oil and natural gas is low. Please explain. Thank you
- What is the long term effect of cheap NGL feedstocks for plastics production?
- What is likelihood that crude oil price will drop further – how far?
Please join me tomorrow to discuss these and other critical issues tomorrow in my ‘Year-End Review’ for the American Chemical Society. It will be moderated by Mark Jones of Dow Chemical.
The webinar takes place on Thursday @ 2pm – 3pm Eastern US Time
Free registration is at Chemistry & the Economy: 2014 Year-End Review